Wednesday, February 10, 2016

February 8, 2016

Hey family!
So this is gonna be crazy short but I did end up getting transferred. It was sad to be leaving Zanesville but I am ready for change and excited to get to know a new area. I am in Bucyrus which is like the smallest town I've served in yet. It is at the very top of the mission. My companion is Elder Cooley from Logan Utah. We are in a very small ward, it could probably be a branch.
 
We had several people at church yesterday which was great. One of the less actives we taught came and even bore her testimony.  It's very different being in such a small ward. We taught gospel principles which I haven't done in forever, we were 2 of 6 people in Elders Quorum the others were missionary's, the teacher and one other guy. Ha i am sorry this is so
short! I promise next weeks will be better.    
 
I hope your guys week was great.
Love Elder Roper
My companion is the one in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment