Friday, December 4, 2015

August 31, 2015

Hey family,

How is everyone? 
I honestly don't have a ton to say today.  This week seemed just kind of like a normal missionary week.  We were always biking around talking with everyone. We met a lot of awesome people and hope to start teaching them this week.  We made lots of progress with a bunch of less active families and seem to be getting into a lot of homes that normally don't like us.

Friday we did service for a couple of hours with the other Elders. I got to run a backhoe for a couple of hours and that was pretty awesome! Ha.
The one thing that stands out about this week was on Saturday we had a ward BBQ.  We had an all right turn out.  They only announced it last week so many people already had plans and weren't able to make it.  But as a ward we had lots of families that don't normally come to church that were there so that was fun.

I wish I had more to report.  We have a pretty solid week planned ahead of us that I am looking forward too.  I promise to write more next week. 
I love and pray for you all,
Have a great week,

Love Elder Roper 

No comments:

Post a Comment