Tuesday, December 8, 2015

November 2, 2015

Hey guys,
I had a pretty solid week.
With the few minutes I have I'll share something that happened. Thursday was our wards trunk or treat, and with some help from Jim we went all out. We decorated the out side of his car then dressed up in camo. It was a blast!  I wasn't really expecting to many people to show up but holy cow, There were people everywhere! I have never met so
many potentials at one time. It seemed like everyone in the ward brought a family to introduce us too. It was an amazing turn out and everyone was happy!

Halloween was awesome.  We went contacting for part of the day but at night we went to a members house and did service on their farm.  We split wood under the lights until we had to go home, and I loved it.

Sunday was my favorite day this week.  Between the 2 sets of missionary we had so many people at church.  Our gospel principles class that normally is a little awkward was clear full of investigators and recent converts.  Testimony meeting was amazing. I have never seen one like it before. There was never a moment of silence. There was always a line of people ready to share what they know to be true. It was
perfect!

I have to go,
Have a fantastic week,

Love Elder Roper




No comments:

Post a Comment