Monday, December 7, 2015

September 23, 2015

Hi Family,

So I think this is the first time I have done this but I totally
forgot to write a letter last night and only have like 5 minutes where I will have Wi-Fi today so I will try to type fast but you might not send it out because it'll be short.

So on Saturday I rolled my ankle playing basketball in the morning.  Like its bad! It swelled up immediately and after talking with the mission doc we had an x-ray done on it.  At first they said it was broken but after looking closer at the x-ray they said it wasn't.  They put me on crutches and said it will heal and to just ice it everyday.  As of right now it's still pretty big and my ankle is purple!  

So the work is slow because we are in a bike area and I can't walk.  Ha but today was lots better and it felt a lot better.  The work is still good though.

Before this happened we had one of our investigators accept to be baptized in October and had a bunch of less actives families come to church as well.

I wish I had more time.  I will try and write a good long one next week. Sorry it's short!

Love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment