Tuesday, December 8, 2015

November 23, 2015

Hi guys,
Oh, what a week!
Some of the highlights were Zone conference with Elder Cardon from the Presidency of the 70. It lasted All Day which was a little bit hard but I'm the end I loved it. It was different from other zone conferences because we sat in the chapel the Whole day and just listened and asked some questions. Normally we get up and role play, or go to different rooms to listen to trainings from other people, but for this one our
Mission President spoke for 30 mins and the rest of the time was Elder Cardon.

I totally forgot to finish writing this, sorry.  But it was a
grand week. My companion and I get along great, the work is moving forward at a quick rate, and I love being apart of it! Happy Thanksgiving,
Love Elder Roper

No comments:

Post a Comment