Tuesday, December 8, 2015

October 19, 2015

Hi family,

How was everyone's week?

My week seemed like a pretty normal missionary week. There were days and moments that flew by, just teaching and talking with people that seemed interested, but there were also some days that just seemed to drag on and never wanted to end.  But I am grateful for both experiences because these moments are what make up a mission.

Some things that stick out about this week.
On Wednesday we had a stake missionary meeting. The stake I am in right now is really pushing missionary work and it's awesome.  We talked about how we can involve Missionary's more into ward councils and how to get more members out to lessons! It was a great meeting and
the ward already seems more invigorated to be involved in the work with us.

Sunday was Jim’s confirmation. I can't remember if I have told you about him but he is awesome.  He was baptized in Utah by some of his friends on conference weekend. Jim is the most solid person I have ever met.  He always tells us that being a Mormon is more than a religion but it's a life style and he means it.  Right after church on Sunday he took one of our investigators to his house and fed him lunch
and told him about his conversion. Than he came and picked us up and we went and taught a lesson to Sirius.

It was awesome! We talked about the word of wisdom and Jim shared his story of how he quit coffee and Sirius committed to keep the word of wisdom.  Than he took us home and fed us dinner! I love Jim!! Ha-ha
Well I have to go! But I love and pray for you all! Have a fabulous week!

Love Elder Roper

My Zone

Gord lamps a member in the ward makes


Desert a member made for us

Morning Basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment