Tuesday, December 8, 2015

November 11, 2015

Hi family,

How is everyone? I am doing pretty great. My week seemed a little long because p-day wasn't until today. Another transfer has already come and gone! This seemed like the fastest transfer I have had yet.

On Tuesday I got to spent the day with elder Jones from American Fork and that was a blast.
For the past few weeks we have been able to play volleyball on Friday nights with some couples in the ward and Sirius. It is SO competitive and fun.  It has become a great way to do missionary work. Members bring a friend and at the end we try to have a lesson. Everyone loves it.  This ward is amazing at fellow shipping.  

Every week after church someone seems to invite Sirius over.  At dinner on Sunday a family invited us to start teaching him the new member lesson at their house.
We got some amazing news yesterday! We finally received news that Sirus can be interviewed for baptism. It has been a long processes and we don't even know if he can be baptized yet but an interview is a step in the right direction.

We literally received the call like 30 seconds ago that my companion is being transfers. I have loved being with Elder Sloan. We have had some pretty amazing experiences happen to us as we have been together. He will be missed.  Let the adrenalin
begin! The next 24 hours are awesome. I am anxious to see who my next companion will be!
I hope everything is great back home,


Love Elder Roper

No comments:

Post a Comment