Thursday, November 19, 2015

March 2, 2015

Well I am sad to see that this week has come.  My companion Elder Eldredge is going home this week and I will be getting a new companion and possibly a new area.  I am sad to see him go because of all of the experiences that we have had together. Some are hard days where I wanted to kill him and others are times where I laughed so hard that I fell off my bed and cut my foot open.  We have run from crazy dogs and been yelled at by crazy people but I know that he has served a good mission and is ready to go home.  

I am really nervous for my new companion but I know and have faith that all will be well.

I have relied on the Savior so much this week.  I love fasting and know the power that can come from it.  This week I read about Alma the younger and the sons of Mosiah and how they fasted and had a change of heart and were forgiven from there sins.  My testimony of the book of Mormon and my relationship with Christ continues to be strengthened each day.  I am out of time but here are some things that happened this week.

Once again church was cancelled.  We again had to call our investigators and tell them that because there was an inch of snow on the ground that it was cancelled.  Hopefully next week they will still want to come. 

Our investigator John is progressing well and has almost quit is tobacco addiction. We are planning to put him on date later this week.

I spent several hours this morning in a well underground in freezing water because this guys pump froze because the power went out last night.  That was way fun.

I hope all of you had a wonderful week as well.  Keep laughing and having fun because that is the only way to live:)  
Love Elder Roper






No comments:

Post a Comment