Friday, November 20, 2015

March 23, 2015

Hello family,

Another amazing week has already come and gone and once again there have been several amazing experience that I will try to type up as fast as I can.

Tuesday was yet another amazing day in the mission.  It was my zones day to go to the temple, which only happens every 6 months.  We live about an hour and a half from the temple and that is a lot of miles so we decided that we should take an investigator (and have them drive us).  Dave is one of our investigators and is just awesome.  It not only was an amazing experience for me because I love the temple so much but Dave was able to spend some time and walk around the temple and feel the spirit that is always there.

I absolutely love going to the temple and always learn so much.  If anyone reading this letter hasn't been to the temple lately I would highly encourage it.

The next amazing thing that happened this week happened with a less active named Tim.  We have been working with Tim a lot in the last few weeks.  He was baptized like 3 years ago but got a new job like 2 years ago and has to work most Sundays so he hasn’t been to church in a long time.  Tim took us to dinner on Thursday and it was amazing.  We had a great talk all about the church and his life.  He seriously told us everything (which most people do) but throughout this talk Tim agreed to talk to his boss and get off Sundays, he also told us about how he wants to do what it takes to advance in the priesthood and go to the temple. Tim is amazing and it is so fun for me to watch the spirit come back into people lives and watch them take off like a wild fire.  I love being a missionary!

Another great thing that happened this week was that my branch finally got a branch mission leader, ha-ha.

I have to go but if you haven’t seen the new Easter video that the church came out with then I would get on your computer right now and try to find it.

I love you all!
Love Elder Roper





No comments:

Post a Comment