Friday, November 20, 2015

March 30, 2015

Hello everyone:),

This week was a little bit slower with not much success but my comp and I have a game plan of a ton of things we are going to do this week to try and have more success finding.  Even with a slower week we still had several amazing things happen. 

The first happened at the beginning of the week.  There were some sisters in my district that had a baptism last Saturday. That guy that was baptized was named Roger. We went to the baptism and didn’t think much of it, then this week we got a call from the mission office. The senior missionary that called asked us if we were the elders that had baptized Karen a few weeks ago.  Of course we said yes and then she told us about how she was entering the baptismal records of Roger and found out that Roger and Karen were brother and sister!:)  So we immediately called Karen and told her what we found out.  After we told her she was just screaming and crying and was SO happy!:)  She told us about how she had no idea that the sisters were going over there and teaching him and about how this was an answer to a prayer.  Karen and Roger haven’t seen each other in awhile and we are trying to plan a dinner where we can all meet up.

I am so looking forward to Easter and I am excited that is on conference.  I hope that all of you will be able to watch conference.  I am so excited to be able to hear our prophet speak again and even more excited to get the ensign with all of the talks so I can read them!

I hope you all have a great week, 
Love Elder Roper





No comments:

Post a Comment