Friday, November 20, 2015

May 11, 2015

Well folks,
Happy Mothers Day! 
It was so fun talking to you yesterday.  I can't believe that we got it to work out where I could not only talk but also see Cameron. That was awesome! 

I basically told you everything that happened in my week yesterday but right after we finished skyping the Stanley’s invited us over and we put him on date for the 6 of June. He is so excited and so are we!

On Wednesday we were in Columbus for zone conference.  It was probably the best meeting I have been to on my mission.  My Mission President is just amazing!  It all about understanding the Atonement and how we can better use it in our lives.  He told us that the atonement is the most basic fundamental of the gospel and yet the least understood.  I love the atonement and I am so grateful that we all have the opportunity to study and use it in our lives each and every day.

This church is SO true and I really don’t know where I would be with out it.
I love going out each and every day and trying my best to share the gospel with everyone that I see!! Life is just great!

I love you all so much. 
Make it a great week:) 
Love Elder Roper 

No comments:

Post a Comment